White Wine-Braised Haddock
These haddock fillets really shine with this sensational combination of artichokes and broccoli.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 Sea Best Haddock Fillets, thawed
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Pour the chicken broth, white wine and lemon juice into a 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish.
- Arrange artichoke hearts in the dish; top with Sea Best Haddock Fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, steam broccoli for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Serve fish with broccoli.