Tangy Scallop Sliders
Crispy breaded scallops on sweet Hawaiian rolls create a flavorful taste sensation when topped with a tangy and colorful creamy lime slaw.
- 1 cup cabbage coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) Sea Best Breaded Scallops
- 6 Hawaiian dinner rolls, sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, lime juice and salt. Gently fold in the mandarin oranges; set coleslaw aside.
- Cook Sea Best Breaded Scallops according to package directions until crispy and golden brown.
- Top Hawaiian dinner rolls with lime coleslaw, scallops and lettuce