Sweet ‘n’ Spicy Catfish Wraps
Warm flour tortillas wrap around crispy catfish nuggets, rice and black beans. Top them off with mango salsa and sweet toasted coconut.
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 pound Sea Best Catfish Nuggets, thawed and patted dry
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- ¼ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 teaspoons dried red pepper flakes
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- ¼ cup mango salsa
- Preheat oven and deep fryer to 325˚F.
- Spread coconut on a large baking sheet. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until coconut is lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, deep fry the Sea Best Catfish Nuggets in heated oil for 4 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- In a bowl, combine the cooked white rice, black beans and dried red pepper flakes.
- Spread about ¼ cup rice mixture down the center of each warmed flour tortilla. Top with catfish nuggets, mango salsa and toasted coconut.
- Fold the ends and sides over filling and roll up.