with Crispy Scallops
Welcome guests with this cheesy bacon ‘n chive grits combo, topped with crispy breaded scallops. You’ll receive plenty of compliments.
- ¼ cup diced bacon strips
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup instant grits
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1 package (10 ounces) Sea Best Breaded Scallops
- In small skillet over medium-low heat, cook bacon until crispy. With a slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
- In a large saucepan, bring 2 cups water to boil; whisk in grits. Reduce heat to low. Continue whisking for 4-5 minutes or until all water is absorbed and grits are tender.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the cheddar cheese, chives and reserved bacon.
- Cook Sea Best Breaded Scallops in oil according to package directions until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve grits topped with crispy scallops.