This breakfast dish is the perfect way to start the day. Eggs, fresh salmon, mild Colby-Jack cheese and roasted red peppers are the perfect combination to put together in this delicious one-dish meal.
- 5 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 Sea Best Salmon Fillets, thawed and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- ¼ cup roasted red bell pepper strips
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the egg whites and salt; whisk until frothy. Add the Sea Best Salmon and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch round nonstick pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.