Parmesan Swai Fish Fingers
Strips of swai fillet are coated in Parmesan-panko bread crumbs and baked until golden and delicious. The tasty fish fingers are served with a zesty marinara sauce and will delight all ages.
- 8 Sea Best Swai Fillets, thawed
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 4 cups panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Cut Sea Best Swai Fillets into finger-shaped pieces. Soak in buttermilk for 10 minutes; drain.
- Place a wire rack on a baking sheet; coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip fish fingers in bread crumb mixture, coating all sides evenly. Arrange breaded fish fingers on prepared rack.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce.