Parmesan bread crumbs coat these tender haddock fillets. They are served with fingerling potatoes to round out the meal.
- 1-½ pounds fingerling potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 Sea Best Haddock Fillets, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Toss fingerling potatoes with olive oil and ½ teaspoon salt; place on a large baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of a potato comes out easily.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Season Sea Best Haddock Fillets on both sides with remaining salt. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture on one side of each haddock fillet; place fillets in greased 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish, crumb-side up.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve fish with potatoes.