Fruits de Mer Salad
Menu planning doesn’t have to be complicated. A salad of baby spinach, red onion, and hard-cooked eggs becomes a whole meal when topped with crispy calamari and clam strips.
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or your favorite hot sauce
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup julienned red onion
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and quartered
- 1 package (10 ounces) Sea Best Breaded Calamari
- 1 package (10 ounces) Sea Best Breaded Clam Strips
- In small bowl, combine the ranch dressing and Siracha.
- In large salad bowl, gently toss the spinach, red onion and eggs.
- Cook the Sea Best Breaded Calamari and Clam Strips in heated oil according to package directions until crispy and golden brown.
- Top individual salads with fried calamari and clam strips. Drizzle with spicy ranch dressing.