Coconut Shrimp Wraps
This tasty Asian delight combines crispy coconut shrimp and rice pilaf. The finishing touch to this hand-held wrap is sweet and tangy plum sauce.
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 16 Sea Best Breaded Coconut Shrimp
- ½ cup chopped sweet red bell pepper
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 leaves green leaf lettuce
- ¼ cup prepared plum sauce
- Prepare brown rice according to package directions; set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Cook Sea Best Breaded Coconut Shrimp according to package directions until crispy and golden brown. Remove shrimp tails.
- Stir the sweet red bell pepper, lime juice and salt into the cooled brown rice.
- Place a scoop of rice mixture on each lettuce leaf. Top each with two shrimp.
- Drizzle with plum sauce; fold in sides and roll up.
Servings: 4 (2 wraps each)