Blackened Swai Subs
Swai fish fillets with a blackened seasoning and Creole mayonnaise make this sub sandwich come alive with spicy flavors.
- 4 Sea Best Swai Fillets, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup spicy blackened seasoning
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 4 sub rolls, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon Creole mayonnaise
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomato
- Sprinkle Sea Best Swai Fillets with salt on one side and spicy blackened seasoning on the other side.
- Heat a large cast iron or heavy skillet on high for 2 minutes; add vegetable oil.
- Carefully add seasoned fillets, blackened seasoning side down. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until blackened.
- Turn fillets; cook 2 minutes longer or until fish easily flakes with a fork.
- Spread Creole mayonnaise on both sides of sub rolls. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and fish.