with Crispy Calamari
This pasta meal is sure to please everyone at your table! The colorful coleslaw mix, scallions and mandarin oranges are tossed with rotini and a sweet and tangy sesame ginger sauce, then crispy calamari adds a finishing touch.
- 1-½ cups rotini pasta
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- ¾ cup sliced scallions, divided
- ¼ cup Asian Sesame Salad Dressing
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) Sea Best Breaded Calamari
- Cook rotini in salted boiling water; drain thoroughly.
- Place vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add slaw mix and drained pasta; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Add ½ cup scallions and salad dressing; toss to combine. Gently stir in mandarin oranges.
- Cook Sea Best Breaded Calamari in heated oil according to package directions until crispy and golden brown.
- Top pasta with fried calamari; garnish with remaining scallions.
Chef’s Note: The rotini pasta can be cooked up to one day in advance and refrigerated.