Tuscan Flavored Fillet with a Firm Texture
Sometimes you just want to be swept away to the tranquil hills of Tuscany. Luckily, you don’t have to cross the ocean to enjoy the rich culinary traditions of Toscana. This sweet, firm-textured fish is flavored with slow-roasted peppers, tangy tomatoes, sherry, garlic and shallots. One bite and you’ll say benissimo!
- Pre-seasoned for no-prep meals
- Ready to bake or microwave
• Bake • Microwave
Do not thaw. Cook from frozen state only.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove film from microwaveable/bakeable tray.
- Place seasoned butter on top of Mahi.
- Place tray on sheet pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
- As butter melts, spread over the entire top of Mahi fillet.
- Bake for 12-14 more minutes or until the internal temperature of the Mahi reaches 140°F.
- Remove microwaveable/bakeable tray from sleeve and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Slit a small hole in the film and microwave for 3 minutes more or until the internal temperature of the Mahi reaches 140°F.
- Let Mahi rest in the microwave for 1 minute. Remove the film.
- Plate fish and pour sauce over the top of the fillet before serving.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.