Thai Chili Salmon
Thai Chili Flavored Fillet with a Medium Texture
How about a taste of Thailand to kick your salmon up a notch? Thai recipes are perfect for fish, and this Thai chili salmon is no exception. The unique blend of sweet and hot peppers, garlic and citrus is the perfect complement to the hearty texture and slight sweetness of salmon.
- Pre-seasoned for no-prep meals
- Ready to bake or microwave
• Bake • Microwave
Do not thaw. Cook from frozen state only.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove film from microwaveable/bakeable tray.
- Place seasoned butter on top of Salmon.
- Place tray on sheet pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
- As butter melts, spread over the entire top of the Salmon fillet.
- Bake for 10-13 more minutes or until the internal temperature of Salmon reaches 140°F.
- Remove microwaveable/bakeable tray from sleeve and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Slit a small hole in the film and microwave for 3 minutes more or until the internal temperature of the Salmon reaches 140°F.
- Let Salmon rest in the microwave for 1 minute. Remove the film.
- Plate fish and pour sauce over the top of the fillet before serving.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.