Mild, Sweet Flavored, Fully Cooked Shellfish with a Delicate Texture
Harvested from the clean, icy waters of Alaska and Canada, our snow crabs are full of sweet, white, succulent meat. A natural sweetness in every bite delivers an indulgent experience, while the high protein and low fat content deliver dietary benefits as well.
- Wild Caught
- Naturally Low in Fat
- High in Protein
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Excellent Source of Protein
Steam • Chill • Broil • Bake
To Thaw: Place in refrigerator 10 to 12 hours before cooking. For quick thawing, place under cold running water for 3 to 5 minutes.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, steam the snow crab.
- Fill bottom (3/4” depth) of a large stockpot with water. Heat water to a boil.
- Place thawed crab in steam basket and steam in pot over medium heat for about 4 minutes or until crab is thoroughly heated.
- To serve cold, place in refrigerator for 30 minutes after steaming.
- Place thawed crab in shell on broiler rack in the oven. Broil for 4 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Preheat conventional oven to 400°F. Place thawed crab on a baking sheet and bake for 4 to 7 minutes.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.
Higher fat fish such as salmon work best for broiling.