Moderate Flavor, Medium Texture Shellfish
Try one of our Sea Best exclusive shrimp recipes to make the most of our Sea Best ready-to-cook shrimp. These shrimp are naturally low in fat to fit your healthy lifestyle. For your convenience, our raw shrimp has pre-split shells making them easier to peel. They’re perfect for any appetizer recipe or for your main course.
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Naturally Low in Fat
- Excellent Source of Protein
Boil • Grill
KEEP FROZEN. DO NOT REFREEZE.
Preparation: Thaw under cold running water and allow to drain 2 to 3 minutes before cooking. Do not refreeze.
- Fill pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp to boiling water. For added flavor, put a dash of paprika, a bay leaf and a dash of salt in the boiling water.
- Bring water to a second boil (about 3 minutes). Shrimp is cooked when tail is curled and shrimp is pink.
- Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Store in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- Peel shrimp. Use a Sea Best exclusive recipe, or marinate for 30 minutes in Italian dressing or your favorite marinade.
- Thread shrimp on wooden skewers.
- Place skewered shrimp on grill approximately 6 inches from heat source.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side, basting frequently if using marinade.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or grill.