Maine Lobster Cakes
Succulent lobster meat, lightly dressed with lemon herb mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and panko bread crumbs
- Pre-seasoned for no-prep meals
- Ready to bake or microwave
Bake · Microwave
Do not thaw.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove film from tray.
- Place the tray on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Remove sleeve.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Remove film (Caution: Steam will be hot.)
Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.
“Fresh frozen” indicates fish were quickly frozen while still fresh.