Maine Lobster Cakes
Succulent lobster meat, lightly dressed with lemon herb mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and panko bread crumbs
- Pre-seasoned for no-prep meals
- Ready to bake or microwave
Bake · Microwave
Do not thaw.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove film from tray.
- Place the tray on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove sleeve.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Remove film (Caution: Steam will be hot.)
Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.
“Butterflied” means a fillet or shrimp that has been split.