A Versatile, Mild-Flavored, Firm-Textured Fish
A slightly sweet flavor gives depth to the unique moist texture of this reliable, Southern-raised favorite. Sea Best Catfish has a firm texture that’s mild, moist and flaky, lending itself to a variety of recipe pairings and almost any cooking technique.
- Farm Raised
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Good Source of Protein
- Individually Vacuum Packed
Pan Fry • Broil • Bake
To Thaw: Remove fillets from vacuum wrap. Place fillets in bowl of cool water until completely thawed or place in refrigerator for 24 hours until thawed.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, pan fry the catfish fillets.
- Fry a single layer of fillets in a skillet with hot oil at 350°F until fish flakes easily.
- Transfer to plate lined with paper towels to drain, and serve immediately.
- Broil 3 inches from heat for approximately 5 to 6 minutes per side until fish flakes easily.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place fillet (skin-side down) in lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Season with salt, pepper and butter or margarine.
- Bake 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet until it is opaque throughout.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or fryer.