Breaded Coconut Shrimp
Mild Flavored, Firm Textured Shrimp in a Coconut Breading
Enjoy the unmistakable fun and flavor of everyone’s favorite seafood with a sweet, crispy tropical twist. Sea Best Coconut Breaded Shrimp makes any occasion a celebration. We start with the very best shrimp, then add a crisp, sweet and savory coconut breading that fries up into a restaurant-style snack everyone will love.
- Farm Raised
- Zero Trans Fats
- Good Source of Protein
- Individually Quick Frozen
Pan Fry • Deep Fry
Do not thaw.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, pan fry or deep fry the coconut shrimp.
- Place frozen coconut breaded shrimp in 1 inch of hot, but not smoking, oil and fry for 2 ½ minutes.
- Turn frequently. Transfer to plate lined with paper towels to drain, and serve immediately.
- Place frozen coconut breaded shrimp separately in shortening or oil at 350°F for 2 ½ to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to plate lined with paper towels to drain, and serve immediately.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or fryer.