Breaded Clam Strips
Hand-Shucked Clams, Lightly Breaded
Sea Best hand-shucked clam strips are sweet and mild flavored with a texture that fries up crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Hand Shucked
Pan Fry • Deep Fry
Do not thaw.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, pan fry or deep fry the clam strips.
- Place frozen breaded clam strips in 1 inch of hot, but not smoking, oil and fry for 1 to 1 ½ minutes.
- Turn frequently. Transfer to plate lined with paper towels to drain, and serve immediately.
- Place frozen breaded clam strips separately in shortening or oil at 350°F for 1 to 1 ½ minutes.
- Transfer to plate lined with paper towels to drain, and serve immediately.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or fryer.